Shaun Hopper's fingerstyle acoustic guitar is infused with a percussive element that creates not only a unique sound but, an unmatched visual performance. Influenced by the sounds of Chet Atkins along with Alternative, New Age, Pop, Classical, Jazz, Folk, and Irish music undertones, Shaun is well-known for his talent and stage presence.
Influences: Chet Atkins, Tommy Emmanuel & Andy McKee
Record Label: Favored Nations/Digital Nations
"The kids got fingers of doom, no two ways about it. A true world class talent on fingerstyle flat-top acoustic guitar. Hopper effortlessly channels Chet Atkins, Tommy Emmanuel and Andre Segovia, blowing minds and dropping jaws everywhere."
- Creative Loafing Magazine, Best of the Bay - 2009, "Most Unassuming Monster"
Shared Stages/Touring Experience
- Jimmy Herring
- The John Jorgenson Quintet (Elton John)
- Bobby Yang
- Pierre Bensusan
The California Guitar Trio
Tim Reynolds (Dave Matthews Band)
- That 1 Guy
- Kaki King
- Atlanta Journal Constitution - Best Musician on the Rise
- Walnut Valley Festival - 1st Place Best Instrumental
- Eddie's Attic Singer/Songwriter Shootout - 2nd Place
- 2009 Creative Loafing Best of the Bay - Most Unassuming Monster
- 2013 Creative Loafing Best of the Bay - Best Instrumentalist